- • All registrations are subject to availability and full payment of registration fees. The Summit registration fee includes the Summit on 2 December with luncheon, networking cocktail reception, refreshments, presentation, conference materials and post-conference information.
- • Once a registration has been completed and approved, confirmation of registration and QR code will be sent to the email address of the registrant.
- • If you have any questions about registration, please email:
Method of Payment
All major credits cards are accepted.
The Summit is organized and managed by the Yidan Prize Foundation. All registrations are subject to these terms and conditions:
- • You hereby acknowledge that submitting the pre-registration form does not guarantee a ticket to the Summit.
- • Upon your submission of the pre-registration form, you will need to wait for it to be approved.
- • Once accepted, you will then be able to proceed to process your online payment and receive a registration confirmation.
- • All registrations are subject to availability and full payment of registration fees.
- • The Summit registration fee includes full attendance at the Summit on 2 December with luncheon, networking cocktail reception, refreshments, presentation, conference materials and post-conference information.
- • Once a registration has been completed and accepted, confirmation of registration and QR code will be sent to the email address of the registrant.
- • Yidan Prize Summit tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- • We reserve the right to cancel or reject any registration made by any person or organisation and to refuse admission to the Summit.
- • We are not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the Summit. We shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- • Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond our control may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, we reserve the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the Yidan Prize Summit website as soon as possible.
- • Our aggregate liability to you, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind howsoever arising, out of in connection with any booking (or requested booking) made by you or otherwise in relation to a conference, shall be limited to the price paid by you in respect of your booking to attend the conference.
- • We shall not be liable to you for (i) any loss of profit, loss of or damage to data, loss of anticipated savings or interest, loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill or; (ii) any indirect, special or consequential damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind.
- • You agree to indemnify us, our staff and our affiliates and to hold us harmless to the fullest extent permitted by law, against all loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind arising from any act or omission by you (including your delegates) during or otherwise in relation to a conference.
- • Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude either party’s liability for:
- 。 death or personal injury caused by that party’s negligence, or the negligence of that party’s employees, agents or subcontractors;
- 。 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- 。 any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
These terms and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.